Thursday, January 28, 2010

Video tour!

Hi folks,

I've been somewhat absent from blogging recently but here's an easy tidbit for me to get me back into the swing of things.

My friend Sarah asked me to put together a short video on Liberian culture so I put together this one that touches on a few of people I interact with each day. No luck uploading it to youtube, so you'll have to download it from my googledocs page first and then watch it.

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B4SQKeoSFfG6MWE3NzgwMWEtOGZjNC00YTUzLTgxNWMtYTljZGE2OGVhZmNk&hl=en

I hope you are all doing well in your respective parts of the world. This week I'm recovering from a bit of a staph infection (email me for pics if you're into getting grossed out) but I went to to doctor today and got some good meds so hopefully it'll clear up soon!

Take care,
Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment